ПОЛИТИКА ЗА ЗАЩИТА НА ЛИЧНИ ДАННИ
ON THE USE OF THE WEB PAGE
Last updated on 26.07.2018.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. DATA ON THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
3.SERVICES FOR A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
4. PERSONAL DATA DEFINITION
5. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING DREAM PRINT Ltd.
6. PROBLEM TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7. PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
8. PREPARATION OF PERSONAL DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
9. STORAGE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
10.PRODUCTS THE USER
11. CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS
12. SECURITY MEASURES FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
13. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
From May 25, 2018. a new Data Protection Protection Regulation adopted by the European Union enters into force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for their processing.
As a data controller, DREAM PRINT Ltd. meets all the requirements of the new regulation by collecting only data of the persons insofar as they are necessary for the provision of the service and keeping them responsibly and legally.
DREAM PRINT Ltd. operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free movement of such data.
2.DATA ON THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Company name "Dream Print" Ltd.
2. registration number: BG 203017277
3. Registration address: №13, Plachkovitsa str., Sofia, Bulgaria
4. Company address: №15, Jelezopatna str., Sofia, Bulgaria
5. Correspondence address: №15, Jelezopatna str., Sofia, Bulgaria
6. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Phone.: +359 879 90 90 55
8. Certificate number for the data administrator № 4815336
3.DATA ON THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
1. Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
2. Address: № 2, Tsvetan Lazarov blvd., Sofia, Bulgaria
3. Correspondence address: № 2, Tsvetan Lazarov blvd., Sofia, Bulgaria
4. Phone:02 915 3 518
4.DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the new regulation, "personal data" means any information relating to an identifiable natural person or a natural person that can be identified ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
5.PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
/ DIRECTLY COLLECTED DATA /
According to the Regulation, we collect, store and process the following data you provide,
· Company / organization name
· Personal and family name
· Feedback information - phone and email address
· Address - / in case of delivery of goods and a transaction between the parties /
6.BASIS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
„DREAM PRINT Ltd. collects and processes your personal data in connection with the company's activities.
The bases for implementing these activities are
· Your explicit consent as a client / via the company's online platform or by a signed agreement /
· Execution of the obligations of DREAM PRINT Ltd. under contract with you;
· Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to DREAM PRINT Ltd.
· For the purposes of the legitimate interest of DREAM PRINT Ltd.
7.OBJECTIVES FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
"DREAM PRINT" Ltd. collects and processes the personal data you provide us in connection with
· Sign up for our free newsletter
· To inform promotions and new products
· Signing a contract
· Accounting purposes
· Statistical purposes
· Supply of products and services
Finally, the primary purpose of collecting your personal information is to fulfill your commitments and provide you with the service you expect.
8.PROVISION OF THIRD-COUNTRY LINE DATA
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
Exceptions are made in cases where certain information is provided to lawyers, debt recovery agencies, customs or other government bodies, or to law enforcement authorities to deal with potential violations, other breaches of contract or unlawful behavior. We may also disclose information required by law or other legal means or to prevent possible damage to persons or property.
9.DATE FOR STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be stored to the extent that we are bound by the law, or until we have exhausted our relationships relating to the maintenance of the warranty for our purchased products or services.
The moment you withdraw your desire to be our customer, your data will be deleted.
Under the new Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 - GDPR), your personal data rights include:
· Access to your own data
· Correction (if data is inaccurate)
· Delete your personal information (right to be forgotten);
· Limitation of administrator handling
· Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
· An objection to the processing of your personal data;
• The data subject is also entitled not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him or her significantly;
· Right to judicial or administrative redress if the rights of the data subject have been violated.
If you submit data to another person, it is your responsibility to inform the person you provide us about the content of this Policy, and to do whatever else is necessary in connection with this provision to your local law.
It is your responsibility that the information and data you provide us are true and accurate.
12.SECURITY MEASURES FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DREAM PRINT Ltd. assures you that it has undertaken organizational and technical measures to protect as much as possible unauthorized access or disclosure of information. We also require our contractors, service providers, to provide the necessary security for your personal information.
13.CONSIDERATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING